The hoggers of blog traffic. Notice their notebooks? Yes all Apple like mine
Singapore’s first ever blogging convention at DXO – Bloggers.SG 2005. All the so called high-flying bloggers were there (you should know who) but I don’t even read their blogs. Kinda blasphemous right? It’s like going to church and not worshipping the Lord.
Instead of rambling on what they said and bore you like it bored me, I shall do a quick survey on the vital statistics:
- Lots of NKF and sex jokes.
- Food was good; even had free printing and wi-fi services.
- Forgot to mention the belly-dancers. I wasn’t stimulated at all.
- A more than fair proportion of ladies, many good-looking too, which I find surprising.
- I would say at least 85% were Chinese.
All in all, a big success. Excusing the fact that 200+ people crammed in a small area. . . but I won’t take away the small victories – I did learn some stuff, it was well organised and most importantly, fun.